- Group Study rooms are for groups of two or more students.
- Sign-up sheets for the Group Study Rooms are available at the Circulation Desk.
- Students may sign up for a Group Study Room up to one week in advance.
- Each student may reserve no more than two hours of Group Study Room time per day.
- All reservations will be entered by the Circulation Staff, and all changes to existing reservations must be made in person, by the reservation holder, to the Circulation Staff.
- Unused Group Study Rooms, regardless of if the room is reserved, may be used by groups of two or more students. However, reserved Group Study Rooms must be immediately ceded back to the individual who reserved the room upon request.